J. Paul Getty Museum
rights statement: http://www.getty.edu/legal/image_request/index.html
Open Content Program: http://www.getty.edu/about/opencontent.html
Material is available on the site:
- Gallery map and guide
- Detailed digital display of A “Hare in the Forest” by Hans Hoffmann
- List of plants used in the Central Garden.
- Link to articles in Getty’s online magazine, The Iris http://blogs.getty.edu/iris/tags/central-garden/
- “Building The Getty” Video
- Images of the Getty museum’s architecture
- Tutorials on Khan Academy.
- Museum YouTube video stream.
- Join the Conversation/Ask the curator messaging.
- Image gallery of New Galleries for Medieval and Renaissance Sculpture and Decorative Arts
- A virtual model of an Augsburg Display Cabinet
- Museum collections search by categories: antiquities, drawings, manuscripts, paintings, photographs, sculptures and decorative arts.
- Digitized recent acquisitions with object details.
- The collection channels offer over 100 videos to explore the museum’s collection, artistic techniques, conversations and exhibitions.
- Museum Research and Conversation provides a list of museum symposia and publications.
- Museum publications in various downloadable in multiple format.
- Public programs, such as talks, performances, and films. Tours and highlights of past programs.
- Activity Guides for teacher regarding curricula, analysis, activities, and books.
- Resources for students.
- CC_images PD_digital images